16 Jun 2011

enough pausing






















F i n a l l y - some space to think and some uninterrupted time to start some new work, beginning with a new sketchbook {I've gone up a size to A3}.  The usual routine has been followed - get the cover right first before starting the book. It's struck me this week that I've returned, in style, to the watercolour sketches I used to do on my degree course  - 20 years ago {20!)....this is also the last time I worked in A3 sketchbooks.....i'll try to dig some out........

4 comments:

Jo said...

This is what I intend to do tonight!
Must work.
Good stuff Loder.x x x

makiko hastings said...

A3 sounds fab! (I parsonally daren't going too big these days..) I have not been back to the studio for a while, a bit of break got carried away... so it was a good reminder, thanks! (And thank you for your kind message too) xm

Amanda Goode said...

20 years ago ? You only look about 22 now !

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you for your comment on the Vintage Bazaar blog! See you at the next one? Lizzie