10 May 2010

you can never have too many surfaces
























I now have three desks in the studio.  


I have 6 tables but three desks


desk 1.) for making the heads, this is a good height 
for working seated or standing and it is against a wall 
where I pin inspiration.
desk 2.) for sitting and thinking, drinking tea and painting 
and sketching and meetings with the other Clare.  This desk 
is fully walkroundable so it a great packing bench too.
desk 3.) above - this is in our office section - rather than 
our workshop section and is a newly developed desk space 
for small scale thinking and projects and a change of scene.


I don't think I need more than three desks.....


{The other three tables: 1 is a flexible back up table that 
currently lives in the hallway/porch/kiln room the other 
two are my rolling out clay tables and sometimes 
photography tables and are both black)


......................................................................

No comments: