23 Mar 2009

Person-cat




I spent most of the weekend enjoying the weather, gardening and looking for new plants to garden with. Back to the studio today to see how the person-cat (top photo) has dried and to ponder whether I should continue with it.
The middle photo shows 'A good home should be made not bought'   - I'm wondering whether there are more lessons to be learnt from birds!  Today I saw the pair of robins for the second time on Perfect View.  They were chatting and swapping food. JT says there were four jackdaws on our bird table but I keep missing them.
I've been listening to several 'Start the Week' s today while I work - there was one particularly interesting programme  with Richard Wilkinson the co-author of 'Spirit level - why more equal societies almost always do better'

No comments: