21 Sept 2008

SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!


I should be posting a sunny picture of sun and warmth and no rain and no mist or fog but just sun and warmth but I've been enjoying it not recording it!  There was an article on Robin Rhode in this weekend's Guardian - he has a show at the Hayward starting in October...I'm planning my trip now! 

I went to Tent London yesterday to see some of my fellow Next Movers and explored some more shops around Brick Lane including Shelf.  I love the 'click for letters' you can do on their site..have a look!
I really needed to be in two places at once as I also wanted to visit the Brighton Art Fair too to see Charlotte's work - on our last trip to Brick Lane we rounded the day off in a pub with Charlotte ad Will talking about walks, cats, books etc and I promised to post a picture of JT's ever expanding collection of Penguins.

No comments: